Tuesday, November 20, 2012

goddamn bureaucrats

Since Dad died, I've spent hundreds of hours dealing with his estate. He left no will - he didn't need one because he wasn't going to die.

Now I have a fucking idiot demanding fines and $8,000 in cash from my personal accounts because he knows more about California law than the lawyers we hired and the courts that approved our probate.

The problem is that this fucking idiot has power. He can mess with my life. This is just insane, and so damned much stress.

We spent over $6,000 trying to find our brother. That didn't work, but it was fine with the Commissioner of Accounts. I spent $600 and found him. We met at a truck stop in Rochelle, IL. The Commissioner fined me $200 for an "exception" and I can only guess that it was because he just wants to mess with our lawyer for some past annoyance. The only way to mess with the lawyer seems to be fucking with his clients.

Goddamn, I want this shit to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment