Monday, November 19, 2012

Things that keep me alive

We had a fantastic time last night. It was such fun to see everybody in the place drop what they were doing and turn to listen; such fun to watch Jeff playing (ya gotta see his face when he's hitting it!); such fun to mess with Glenn by hanging my face over his guitar neck while he shouted the chords to me (he knew I didn't need them; good theater.); to watch Dan doing his fantastic guitar tags while singing the songs; so great to see Mary and Anna smiling as we played. Brother Steve showed up as we were loading the equipment to leave, but I got a big hug from him, and that was worth my paying for tickets for him.

Just grinning back and forth across the stage is such a charge. These are things that keep me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment