Sunday, March 6, 2016

I really fucked up more than once

Sorry about the title, but I'm really upset about interactions I had with at least a few people.

When I was kicked out of Murphysboro High School, I should have told the person who demanded that I exit my class (as a paying student from SIU) to tell the fucking principal to come and tell me his illegal complaint in front of the teacher and students. He would not have lasted another month. I did not want to win; I wanted him to throw himself into the volcano.

Dr. John Gillespie tried to drag Dad (William Alcott Savory) down in a ridiculous argument about what Dad could do as an engineer. Gillespie was an expert in heart room design, and said he could tell Dad what Dad could do. Not good; Dad just responded, "tell me what you want, and I'll tell you if it's possible!" Next, I had just completed my BS in Occupational Education, and Gillespie turned to me. After a bunch of really stupid, even Junior High School, verbal assaults, I told him, "I can beat the shit out of you - metaphysically." He went really stupid, demanding, "define metaphysically" which I refused to do. I had already done it and got him wound up like an air raid siren. The only problem left was his demand to engage in a physical confrontation. Kat and I left the house. I could have killed him, but it wasn't a good idea to engage an idiot, even though he was highly regarded.

I was in between being a forceful and benevolent person. Lately, I only learned that I could be both.

At least Gillespie didn't point a gun at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment