Friday, August 24, 2012

Who am I?

I am:

Jack of All Trades; Master of Some.

I have:

Majored in Smart Ass, with a Minor in Bad Puns.

Been a successful motorcycle mechanic, tuner, designer and racer. The racing part still hurts - you learn how to fall off in your first season.

Took many photos of everything that came to my attention, including amazing photos of everything in nature as well as the wonderment of interactions in the 15 Foot and 30 Inch bubble chambers at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Batavia, Illinois.

Achieved an M.S. in Computer Science, and participated in creating data acquisition software at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. I loved playing there - it was a fantastic experience.

Been a musician and enjoyed performing for many folks since I was a child. Music is Magic. When I was about four-years-old, I confused the words "music" and "magic." Later, I learned that they were the same.

Been Dad, but that's only a job description; it's not me.

Loved people, and still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment